New Vehicle Maintenance
- It's the simple and convenient way to prepay for required services, so you'll know that critical maintenance needs are taken care of right from the start.
- Mercedes-Benz Star Service Pre-Paid Maintenance allows you to "lock in" the costs of these required services before your first service visit or 10,000 miles, whichever comes first. ? So you can avoid unwanted surprises.
- Save up to 30% versus "purchasing maintenance as you go* "
- Plus, purchasing a Mercedes-Benz Star Service Pre-Paid Maintenance plan does not confine you to only one dealership for your service needs. The plan follows you, so if you require service when you´re on the road ? or if you relocate ? your plan will be honored at any authorized participating Mercedes-Benz dealer.
It´s extremely important for the long-term health of your Mercedes-Benz, and the safety of you and your passengers, that you have your Mercedes-Benz serviced according to its regular maintenance intervals. Check your maintenance manual or consult with a representative at the Mercedes-Benz St. Charles for specific maintenance requirements and recommendations.
For all Mercedes-Benz vehicles we recommend using Mercedes-Benz St. Charles for your service needs. At a Mercedes-Benz St. Charles you will get the most up-to-date expertise on the components that keep you safe on the road, like the braking and electrical systems, fluid levels, right down to the condition of your tires ? which are your connections to the road.
For details, exclusions and limitations on Mercedes-Benz Star Service Pre-Paid Maintenance, contact your dealer, or visit www.mbusa.com/maintenance
Star Service Pre-Paid Maintenance
- Protect your investment with Mercedes-Benz Star Service Pre-Paid Maintenance starting at just $610 for 2 years or 20,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- By purchasing an affordable Mercedes-Benz Star Service Pre-Paid Maintenance plan when you purchase your vehicle, you can build the cost into your monthly payment - giving you a lot more convenience for as little as $10/month. Or you can choose to prepay upfront and in full. The plan may be purchased at any time prior to your first service visit or 10,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- There are several plan options to choose from designed to fit your specific model and individual driving needs; 2, 3, 4 or 5 year terms, or up to 50,000 total vehicle miles. Ask your dealer about eligibility or call us at (877) 360-0302 to learn more today.
Included Required Services
See the Prepaid Maintenance Brochure
| Maintenance Schedules
The following charts detail required service times for your 2010 Mercedes-Benz. Schedule an outline services to be performed after 10,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first, and Schedule B outlines services to be performed after the next 10,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first.
10,000-Miles Required Maintenance Schedule
20,000-Miles Required Maintenance Schedule In the event of leakage, determine cause and perform repair with separate work order. Please make sure you read the technical documentation, such as the Operator's Manual and workshop information, before carrying out any maintenance work.
For a detailed maintenance schedule for your Mercedes-Benz and more maintenance service descriptions:
See your Maintenance Manual (2000 - 2011)